Solo & Ensemble Festival
A Quick Introduction
In the handbook by Nevada Music Educator's Association for Solo & Ensemble Festival, it reads: "Achieving the ultimate in performance excellence shall be the goal. The Solo & Ensemble Festival is designed to encourage music excellence and performance artistry throughout the year rather than to prepare for a contest."
Ahhh... I remember my years of doing Solo & Ensemble (and taking Command Performance senior year). Now I am thrilled to be able to help young musicians - especially in my hometown - take steps towards great artistry.
Chamber music (of which we know means two or more musicians making music together) is my huge passion and also an area of expertise. I have had the privilege of playing with some of the most outstanding musicians in the field of classical music, including principal members of the Canadian Brass, American Brass, Metropolitan Opera, Orpheus Chamber Orchestra, New York City Ballet, St. Martin in the Fields, London Symphonia, among many other orchestras worldwide. Additionally, I was a resident pianist of Carnegie Hall and Juilliard's chamber music group, Ensemble Connect, during my final two years in New York City, and served as resident collaborative pianist for winter and summer residencies at the Banff Centre of the Arts in Alberta, Canada.
Looking forward to making some music together!
Below are fee structures for Nevada's Solo & Ensemble Festival. For all other inquiries, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
Nevada Solo & Ensemble Fee Structure
- $75: 1 (one) 60-hour rehearsal and Performance
- $60 - 1 (one) 45-minute rehearsal and Performance
- $50 - 1 (one) 30-minute rehearsal and Performance
- $40 - 1 (one) 20-minute rehearsal and Performance
- $35 - 1 (one) 10-minute rehearsal and Performance
- $20 - Performance only (for students with prior performance experience w/ Alex only)
- If you would like additional rehearsal time, please leave comment in remarks.
- Rehearsal dates are all held at my private residence on 1/27, 1/30, and 2/1 (near S. Rainbow and I-215). For rehearsals off-site, an additional fee may apply.
- Please supply a black & white PDF of the music to my e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org if music is unavailable due to copyright on www.imslp.org. (On a smartphone, you can take b&w copies on the free app, Scannable.)
- Performance only collaborations: Please have the piano part ready for me and kindly arrange music (if photocopied) in a logical and presentable order. I will be at the assigned room five minutes prior.
- An invoice will be sent to your e-mail(s) at the time of scheduling rehearsals. Payment is due by final day of engagement by cash, check (made out to Alexandria Le), PayPal, or Venmo (alexandria_le_1).
- Please e-mail me at email@example.com with any questions.
Solo & Ensemble Form Submission